The intended audience of Alps 2023 are graduate students (PhD students or advanced master students) in natural language processing or computational linguistics. We also welcome other NLP practitioners working in industry or academia.
In order to apply, please fill in the following form:
You will need a resumé (maximum length: 2 pages) and a cover letter.
By applying, you commit to our code of conduct.
- Application deadline:
16th September 20222nd October 2022
- Acceptance notification:
3rd October 202210th October 2022
- Registration deadline: 1st November 2022
- Winter School: 16th-20th January 2023
Registration fees will be published later on this page, they will be close to those of last year, reproduced below:
– students: 40€ (tentative)
– academic non student: 80€ (tentative)
– industry & independents: 150€ (tentative)